1 of 4 pages
Recognizing and resisting “trouble disguised as help,” takes keen perception, an ability to discern and self-discipline. Our values, character, and attitude also play pivotal roles in successfully not being duped in life.
Trouble disguises itself as help in more ways than one can count. The purpose is always to deceive, take advantage of, enslave or destroy something of significant value. If you don’t believe me read it for your self in Job 1:7. “And the LORD said to Satan, From where come you? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.” Job 1: 7
Some examples of Trouble disguised as Help are:
- Payday loans (little payments disguised as affordable)
- Material things (the spirit of obsession) No matter how much one acquires its never enough
- Alternative belief system (believing something that sounds too good to be true)
- Mistresses (self-explanatory)
- Fair weather friends (hang around until the going gets tough)
“The eye of the adulterer waits for the twilight, Saying, ‘No eye will see me.’ And he disguises his face. Job 24: 15
No related posts found...